We are looking for an effective Warehouse Manager for 3,000 meters stockroom
to direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations.
In this role, you will oversee the daily operation of the retail warehouse, the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- 10+ years warehouse management experience.
- Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Previous experience with Excel or similar database management computer systems required.
- Ability to work with all levels of company staff.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff.