Senior Specialist, MS Dynamics AX Technical Consultant
Enjaz is always looking for talented people. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to any organization. So if you have the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Candidates are required to handle the regular responsibilities and reports to their direct supervisors either remotely or in the office in:
- Gather and analyse changing business and user requirements.
- In partnership with the planning organization, research new market technologies and make recommendations based on the Company’s future business needs and processes.
- Introduce new innovative solutions, create support structure and integrate product with company standards.
- Involved in the implementation, including installation, testing, communicating, and documenting of the solution.
- Interface with internal IT stakeholders to understand and analyze a project’s business and technical requirements.
- Analyze areas of opportunities to optimize costs of IT products or services
- Engage with the product’s vendor to manage the process to request additional units including working with projects needing new product contracts and licenses
- Perform contract management and be responsible for understanding and complying with the solution existing maintenance contracts and/or licenses.
- Work closely with IT professionals to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Drive conventions and standards (such as usage or configuration) across products to maximize user experience.
- Participate in business, technical, and contract negotiations with vendors. Act as a conduit for vendor relationship, licensing, and incident management.
- Develops a variety of documentation such as strategies, plans, designs, usage or configuration standards, policies, guidelines, user requirements, roadmaps, reports, metrics, process manuals, configuration manuals, and other documentation specific and necessary for the targeted product or service.
- Provide budget support to IT professionals and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology.
- Microsoft certifications in AX Installation and Configuration Development
- Microsoft certification in AX Development
- Optional- Microsoft certification in MS SQL Server – Implementation and Maintenance
- Designs, develops and debugs custom Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 solutions and reports using the AX IDE, MorphX, X++, SSRS…etc.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 workflow, security, AIF development techniques and AX Portal Development
- Experience in SQL Server Database Design , Scripting, SSRS, SSIS, stored procedures, web services and other integration solutions to be utilized in the development of AX
- Solid experience with Dynamics AX BI (Role Centers, KPI’s, Cubes)
- Strong .NET Development Experience including C# , ASP.NET, AJAX, WCF, WF , Silverlight
- Solid Understanding for the functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box functionality as well as custom code
- Identify creative workarounds to meet requirements without the development of custom code
- Good knowledge in Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010/2013
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders to identify, develop and implement system enhancements
- Demonstrated knowledge in system upgrades, integrations and Data migration.
- Experience in MS Sure Step Methodology strongly preferred
- Android /iOS Development Skills strongly preferred
- Ability to document all aspects of systems and services provided to users.
- Ability to translate requirements into a detailed solution design leveraging the targeted IT products or services for teams to be able to properly deploy and implement.
- Ability to provide accurate project timelines, labor cost estimates and equipment cost estimates to the project.
- Ability to manage multiple assigned projects.
- Ability Manage the enterprise wide technical capacity for the targeted IT products or services.
Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Dynamics AX Technical roles (including Dynamics AX 2009, Dynamics AX 2012 R3).
- Solutions and critical thinking.
- Building Organization Capacity
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer Service.
- Social Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Tempting Salary