Senior Sales Engineer
Enjaz is always looking for talented people. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to any organization. So if you have the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Our client – one of the leading companies in the cement products industry – is looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer.
Candidate will be responsible in a direct or in-direct way of the below:
- Creating effective business plans, prospecting for net new business opportunities and driving sales in assigned territory to exceed quota.
- Develop relationships at various levels including C-Level, VPs, Directors with target accounts through use of direct sales techniques and conduct on-site meetings.
- Develop a sales pipeline and forecast all revenue by effectively following sales process and managing all opportunities in CRM.
- Promote our value proposition to designers, engineers, architects, contractors and owners by providing technical solutions to help the customer’s meet or exceed business objectives.
- Deliver demonstrations, sales presentations, and development plans for qualified prospects and clients
- Participate in relevant exhibitions and other events.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge and understanding of all Commercial Offerings and Support Policies.
- All new and assigned tasks related to the job
- Engineering BSC. Degree.
- Professional Experience 6 to 8 years in industrial or engineering sales in cement products manufacturing or Cement products industry.
- Experience with European brands.
- Sales or business development courses or college degrees
- Self-motivated, target oriented, and has great leadership skills enables him to work with the minimum supervision
- Very good reporting and organizing skills.
- Excellent command of AutoCAD and Ms. Office.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Cairo resident
- Must own a car.
- Mobile Allowance
- Car/Travel Allowance
- Life Insurance