Senior Country Manager
Enjaz is always looking for talented people. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to any organization. So if you have the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Limited experience at consultancy preferred;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.
- Support research service delivery in Arabic and English (reading, writing and speaking)
- Manage a team of analysts, senior analysts providing research and analysis support to clients
- Manage and mentor team on problem structuring and solving, secondary and primary research and client management
- Maintain and develop relationships with client stakeholders, ensuring that their needs are being met and agreed service levels delivered
- Lead quality assurance, quality improvement practices / processes on multiple projects
- Lead and direct multiple projects at the same time
- Work with global teams spread across geographies
- Maintain client accounts and getting continued business from these clients across various domains through up-selling and cross-selling of projects
- Support leadership on new business development initiatives
- Would be operating as a Country Head – Egypt/ Must be an Egyptian Local
- 8 – 15 years (higher experienced candidates can also be entertained)
- Min. 6 years of relevant research / advisory experience in the Middle East region
- Proven track record of conducting secondary research, designing research strategies, interpreting and analysing information for accuracy, exhaustiveness and applicability in resolving research problems
- Experienced in doing sector intelligence, benchmarking analysis, trend analysis, etc.
- Ability to connect the dots and derive insights on Middle East and global markets
- Expertise in handling multiple project teams and playing the role of a problem solver to them
- Adroit in workflow management / triaging
- Ability to translate client objectives into clear deliverables in Arabic and English with associated priorities and constraints
- Ability to lead quality assurance, quality improvement practices / processes on multiple projects
- Project lead with complete responsibility of project delivery for complex and challenging projects in addition to the regular role of being the point of contact for all projects
- Capable of managing a team of 4-6 analysts with responsibilities including steering the team in the right direction, and ensuring all work is aimed at meeting client objectives
- Identify opportunities to provide value-adds on the existing workstream to clients
- Manage client communication on projects and deliverables etc.
- Strengthen relationships by having good understanding of the local Middle Eastern culture
- Be on top of identifying opportunities and act as a solutions provider
- Knowledge of key databases such as Capital IQ, MEED, Zawya, Eikon, Factiva, FactSet etc.
- The right candidate should have worked for 6-8 years with a reputed firm in consulting / research and analysis. Preferably should have worked in (or) for the research team of a professional services firm (Consulting, Advisory, Corporate Finance)
- Experienced in working on pilot projects, that went on to becoming larger ongoing engagements
- Good knowledge of databases and Latest MS Office tools is required
Salary :Open for the right candidate