Senior Auditor Accountant
Enjaz is always looking for talented people. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to any organization. So if you have the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Candidates are required to handle regular audit accounting responsibilities and report to their direct supervisors either remotely or in the office in:
- Assigning and following up associates references in the preparation of accounts files for companies.
- Prepare a file to review and supervise the work team during the audit and a simplified explanation of the audit procedures, which are difficult to understand and to see the observations discovered and to inform the Audit Manager with important observations.
- Review the audit file received from associate 1, and hand it over to the Audit Manager.
- Contact companies to receive documents according to the deadlines agreed upon by the Audit Manager.
- Preparation of Final Statement, Clarifications, and Auditor’s Report and handed to the Audit Manager.
- Training the team on a daily basis for the new tasks of preparing and processing the audit files.
- Good command of English (writing, Speaking, Listening )
- 4-5 years in Audit Firms.
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Outlook )
- Social insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Mobile Line