Robotics Process Automation Engineer
Enjaz is always looking for talented people. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to any organization. So if you have the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Candidates are required to handle the regular Robotics Engineer responsibilities and reports to their direct supervisors either remotely or in the office in:
- Engage with business partners and stakeholders across functions and assess current business processes and work on generating RPA opportunities.
- RPA bots use cases knowledge across AP, AR, GL, Fixed Assets, HR, Payroll, Customer Journey, Labors Journey…Etc.
- Experience of working in Cognitive services like Speech to text, Text to speech, Vision API, Face API, Form Recognizer, Text Analytics, Search API, Image Processing, OCR Technologies etc.
- Experience in all phases of software development life cycle is required.
- Good understanding of Web Services (SOAP and REST) development and Integration architecture.
- Excellent organizational, qualitative, and analytical skills as well as the ability to apply a creative approach to problem solving.
- Certification on a leading RPA platform preferred (e.g. UiPath, or Automation Anywhere, BluePrism, etc.)
- Experience in working in cloud environment like AWS or Azure
- Exposure to Machine Learning and AI
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of relevant RPA bot development experience, with strong track record designing, developing, and implementing RPA solutions with one of the market leading RPA platforms such as UiPath/AA/BP
- Practical experience in the standard programming languages like C#, Java or Python is required.
- Prior client consulting experience in RPA technologies would be an added advantage
- Experience with Agile and DevOps
- Social Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Tempting Salary