Quality Control Consultant
Enjaz is always looking for talented people. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to any organization. So if you have the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Candidates are required to handle the regular Quality Control Consultant responsibilities and reports to their direct supervisors either remotely or in the office in:
- Review and analyze technical requirements, gain a thorough understanding of project scope and create a test plan that is aligned with project parameters and goals
- Work with Development team to troubleshoot issues that arise with testing applications and work with Business Analysts to comprehend business user functional process.
- Create clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases, and the Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant QC technical experience for Desktop, Web & Mobile Applications
- Solid Experience of functional, system, Regression and performance testing.
- Experience in creating Software automation testing harnesses/utilities
- Experience working in a fast-paced web and mobile application development environment
- Excellent organizational, qualitative and analytical skills as well as the ability to apply a creative approach to problem solving
- Knowledge of user documentation, training documents & user acceptance plans.
- ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board) Certified
- Social Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Tempting Salary