Microsoft Dynamics AX Administrator
Enjaz is always looking for talented people. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to any organization. So if you have the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Candidates are required to handle the regular MS Dynamics Admin responsibilities and reports to their direct supervisors either remotely or in the office in:
- Design, Develop, Test and monitor plans for AX security implementation.
- Develop, Maintain and enforce security policies and procedures aligned with best practices for segregation of duties and lead other process improvement initiatives.
- Perform Microsoft Dynamics AX Compliance Center configuration, administration and maintenance.
- Management and review of security logs and table permissions framework (TPF).
- Backup/Restore Database on SQL.
- SQL Server administration, planning and sizing of the database infrastructure, performance optimizing and monitoring of database server.
- Deploy and Configure SSRS and SSAS.
- Installing and Configuring SharePoint.
- Manage security in the Application Integration Framework as needed.
- Installing and Configuring of Enterprise Portal.
- Installing and Configuring of DMF tools and other tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Installing and configuring all aspects of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Configuring and Maintaining Dynamics AX administrative tasks such as (User Management, Configuration and Deployment).
- Technical Responsibilities including multi-tiered application support
- Basic AD Administration and overall environment responsibility in multi-instance AX environment.
- Social Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Tempting Salary