MS Dynamics AX Financial Consultant
Enjaz is always looking for talented people. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to any organization. So if you have the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Candidates are required to handle the regular MS Dynamics Financial Consultant responsibilities and reports to their direct supervisors either remotely or in the office in:
- Apply advanced analysis skills and experience to define appropriate solutions, develop detailed design specifications and test application delivery for Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation.
- Participate in all aspects of the implementation project from analyzing the business requirements to configuring the Dynamics AX solution to meet the business needs.
- Collaborate with business process owners across various work streams to ensure that a comprehensive set of requirements is gathered, demonstrating a full understanding of business processes aligned to business objectives
- Provide in depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance, Project Accounting, Trade and Logistics modules and evaluates the business processes against the standard AX functionality.
- Demonstrates experience in the use of the Microsoft Sure Step methodology and can understand the key activities and deliverables required.
- Responsible for documenting the business requirements and defining the actions a solution must take and the expected outcomes.
- Responsible for configuring and preparing the customization specs for the Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance, Project Accounting, Trade and Logistics solution to achieve the business requirements.
- Facilitates the business decision making process and develops the functional design document that will drive the development process for any required changes to business processes or the Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance, Project Accounting, Trade and Logistics Modules.
- Facilitates business in preparation of the test cases and ensure that all the areas of application is being covered and tested.
- Is responsible for validating the uploaded data as per the Microsoft Dynamics AX Guidelines and perform the data integrity / consistency checks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related, along with 3-5 years internal accounting financial audit experience required; CMA, CIA, or CPA (preferred) designation.
- Must have 7+ years designing, configuring & testing of the Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Finance, Project Accounting, Trade and Logistics processes.
- Must Have a Solid Experience for Upgrade AX 2012 to Dynamics 365 FO.
- Social Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Tempting Salary