Marketing Communications Associate
Enjaz is always looking for talented people. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to any organization. So if you have the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and :
- Be the link with communication professionals (graphic designers, website developers, trade show organizers, printing houses, promo material suppliers, magazine editors, etc.)
- Maintain the photo/video database and dispense images and videos as requested.
- Uphold, maintain and dispense the corporate identity information.
- Help finish and subsequently maintain the website content.
- Help stock and distribute the marketing communication material
- Be the link with magazines and the press.
- Build up the presence on social network sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Put together Power Point Presentations as needed.
- Experience 3 years in the same field.
- Having a background in graphic design, art, marketing communication is a plus.
- Self motivated, active and creative. This is a job with little supervision.
- Socially active person, interacts easily and enjoys communicating.
- Strong Facebook activity is a plus, demonstrates the above.
- Maximum Age is 30 years old
- Good knowledge with technicality and how Social media and Google campaigns process.
- Experienced in Social Media Platform (especially YouTube) algorithms and how to link between it for maximum reach-ability.
- Experienced in Marketing research, analysis, and strategies.
- Good knowledge and experience in marketing campaigns management.
- High level of communication skills.
- Ability to understand the task and the objectives needed.
- Support company’s marketing strategy through SEO-rich writing skills, social media content, and analysis of web analytics (Google analytics, website tracking information).
- Take responsibility of website content upload and management while keeping up to date with Google algorithms and SEM.
- Develop and launch marketing campaigns including, but not limited to, email campaigns and search engine marketing (SEM).
- Provide ongoing reporting of the impact of marketing campaigns.
- Assist in following up on sample requests that come in through the website.
- Partner with appropriate departments to ensure marketing collateral is meeting their needs and goals.
- Social and Medical and life Insurances
- Business Mobile Line