Maintenance Electrical Engineer
Enjaz is always looking for talented people. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to any organization. So if you have the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Our client – one of the leading companies in the cement products industry – is looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer.
Candidate will be responsible in a direct or in-direct way of the below:
- Identify, Finding, and fixing faults in the machines assigned.
- Setting up with the maintenance manager the electrical maintenance schedules for the machines in all required locations, implementing it on time, accurately and with a high degree of quality, to ensure production process continuity without breakdown.
- Ability to manage responsibly the work progress in the various stages of electrical maintenance work, forecasting any deviation in the implementation of the maintenance process, and avoid immediately any negative measurements according to the approved maintenance schedule.
- Determining the materials and supplies necessary for the electrical maintenance process, and following up with the warehouses and the suppliers the availability of the parts in a timely manner based on maintenance schedules.
- Maintain all necessary records to ensure effective supervision of the electrical maintenance process
- Providing technical consultations regarding all aspects of electrical maintenance for technicians to ensure that the work is carried out as required.
- Communicating with specialists and suppliers contentiously to ensure fast delivery or carrying out the necessary installations and maintenance.
- Implementing quality improvement programs in order to reduce the costs of electrical maintenance operations.
- All new and assigned tasks related to the job
- Experience 2 to 5 years in maintaining concrete products Manufacturing Plants or stone crushing plants.
- Well, deep and professional knowledge in cement brick manufacturing industry.
- Bachelor of Electrical or Mecha-tronics Engineering
- Experience in Project Management and Primavera or Microsoft projects Basics is highly preferred (PMP certificate or similar degrees)
- Very good knowledge with AutoCAD
- Fluent English (Speaking and Writing)
- Italian or German speakers is highly preferred
- High sense of responsibility and ownership with ability to manage his tasks with the minimum level of supervision.
- Bonus/Incentives: Yes
- Mobile Allowance: Yes
- Car/Travel Allowance: (Company car)
- Social and Medical Insurance