IT Business Admin
Enjaz is always looking for talented people. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to any organization. So if you have the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Candidates are required to handle the regular IT Business Admin responsibilities and reports to their direct supervisors either remotely or in the office in:
- IT professional who works on a high level in an organization to ensure that systems, infrastructures, and computer systems are functioning as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- System analysts carry the responsibilities of researching problems, finding solutions, recommending courses of actions and coordinating with stakeholders in order to meet specified requirements. They study the current system, procedures and business processes of a company and create action plans based on the requirements set.
- Work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player, have great oral and written skills, and a demonstrable portfolio of completed projects.
- Producing specifications for new or modified systems .implementing new systems
- Will work closely with technical management, technology architects, other developers and testers throughout the requirements.
- Must have good experience in Type script, hands on design experience with Web, Web User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles, Object-Oriented Design, Multimedia Content Development, API’s, WordPress, Hosting.Having an end-to-end responsibility for IT within a business
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- IT representative in business management whenever decision topics relate to IT
- Responsible for new business development, customer satisfaction and nurturing the existing customer relationship assisting the Client Executives to sell Unisys offerings into existing clients.
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues.
- Operating in an Agile development environment.
- A WordPress Developer creates websites for an organization or a client. He takes the user requirements, creates architecture and design and then builds the website. He should make sure that the website is secure, attractive and user-friendly. He will also have to work on the SEO part of the website which will help the website rank on the web searches.
- Manage Front-End Development
- Manage Back-End Development
- Generate Plugins and Themes
- Performance Monitoring
- Participate in Team and Client Meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent relevant academic qualifications.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with WordPress, PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS, and jQuery
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Deep expertise and hands-on experience word press & Hosting & API’s.
- Fluent English is a must
- New ideas generator
- Social Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Business Mobile Line
- Competitive salary