Clients Relationship Associate
Enjaz is always looking for talented people. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to any organization. So if you have the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- Plays the main role of managing the business’s day-to-day relations protocols, their refinement, CRM segmentation, onsite personalization, and product recommendation programs and platforms.
- Formulating strategies, strategy execution, asset deliverable management, as well as the testing of all SMS, emails, among other multi-channel communications.
- Overseeing the creation of models against lifetime value, retention, churn, loyalty, and advocacy programs.
- Along with senior CRM management, the CRM Manager plays an active role in the formation of ongoing CRM strategies as well as the weekly/monthly/annual departmental calendars that enable the continuous and consistent testing, learning, and optimization in order to maximize consumers’ lifetime value. also structures CRM activities with a view of maximizing KPI improvement, ROI, and business impact.
- Will be tasked with business-wide consumer analytics and behavioral reporting, for example, he is responsible for the development of consumer segmentation models along with internal and external analysts and based on common characteristics inclusive of purchase history, consumer type, consumer behavior, and demographics.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Public Relations, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or any other related field. The equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
- At least 3years of experience in CRM marketing or advertising within a Sales team in a fast-paced and highly competitive setting.
- Experience working with multiple communication channels in consumer interactions.
- Have experience in basic set-ups and development of corporate-level CRM programs and campaigns.
- Possess strong analytical skills coupled with project management and planning skills.
- Demonstrate a substantial knowledge in CRM segmentation, campaign management, direct marketing, offer management, data mining, interactive marketing, database marketing, and email marketing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Create reports and strategic proposals, he must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills to be clear, concise, and convincing.
- Highly proficient in Ms Word for the purpose of creating not only verbally but also visually engaging reports and presentations for CRM management, collaborating personnel, and key stakeholders.
- Social Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Mobile Allowance