Business Systems Analyst
Enjaz is always looking for talented people. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to any organization. So if you have the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Candidates are required to handle the regular business analysis responsibilities and reports to their direct supervisors either remotely or in the office in:
- Provides recommendations for business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
- Works with business partners within one or more business organizations to align technology solutions with business strategies.
- Supports one or more highly complex business processes, requiring design or integration of technical solutions that may cross multiple functions of the business.
- Leads the assessment of client needs utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes) to prioritize immediate business needs and recommends options, risks, and cost vs. benefits.
- Analyzes client operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities for improvements.
- Communications & working relationship (illustrative not exhaustive)
- Internal: Business Processes Owner, IT Development Team
- External: All Client
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in IT-related majors or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 7+ years of working experience as a Business Systems Analyst
- Functional Knowledge on a variety of technologies and applications
- The ability to work with product, business, and application teams to write technical user stories.
- Listening skills, to understand what people say and to detect what they might be hesitant to say.
- Analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements.
- Systems thinking skills, to be able to see the interactions and relationships between the people, processes, and technology involved in an environment.
- Observational skills, to validate data obtained via other techniques and expose new areas for elicitation.
- Modeling skills, to represent requirements information in graphical forms that augment textual representations in natural language, including using modeling languages already established in the development organization.
- Communication skills, to communicate information effectively and inappropriate forms to customers, marketing, managers, and technical staff.
- IIBA Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Certificate is A MUST.
- IIBA Agile Analysis Certification (AAC) Certificate is Highly Preferred.
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification is Highly Preferred
- MS Visio
- MS Project
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- Social Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Tempting Salary