Finance for non Financials
- November 28, 2016
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Training
Course Overview :
Generally understanding the language, principles and concepts of finance as well as budgeting and making managerial decisions through implementing real life case studies.
- Introduction to finance.
- Financial dilemma.
- Financial management.
- Risk management.
- Definitions of financial management.
- Financial reporting system.
- External financial statements.
- Taking financial decisions.
- Understanding what drives a company’s “Bottom Line”.
- Profitability analysis.
- Designing a KPI system.
- Understanding the forecasting techniques.
- Introduction to budgeting.
- Advantages of budget.
- Incentives to Lie and Cheat.
- Types of budgets.
- Components of master budget.
- Steps in preparing the master budget.
- Entrepreneurs and budgets.
- Business plans.
- Making Managerial decisions.
- Understanding the language of finance.
- Understanding the tools and techniques of finance.
- Understanding basic financial principles.
- Decision making from the perspective of finance concepts.
- Understanding budgeting, components and steps of master budget as well as making managerial decisions.
Who Should Attend?
This course is aiming managers and seniors in any field who’s interested in the finance department, it aims to give managers the tools to understand finance and budgeting to help them make better financial decisions.
A maximum of 15 attendees is sufficient, so you’ll receive plenty of personal coaching from your trainer
3 Days From 10AM to 3PM
2000 EGP Fees includes
Coffee Breaks & Light Lunch
Enjaz Premises 37, Makram Ebied St. Nasr City
Please check Our Training Calendar.